Saturday 8 February 2014

MY RESEARCH FOR A DREAM KITCHEN for Ré ...

Hi everybody, 

As I am still looking to redone the kitchen 
in our small traditional holiday Home 
in Ile de Ré.  




I am collecting lots of photos, through the net. 
So I decided to share my dream kitchens with you. 



As it looks like (more or less) at the moment ...




To what I would like to look at ...
To be very honest, I do not have all the sources of my 
photos so... I would like to apologize and just let you know.

PHOTO 1

Neptune Chichester hand painted kitchen is my favorite.
www.neptune.com/kitchen 
Neptune Handmade Kitchens feel bespoke but are ready-made when they delivered. 
3 different ranges Chichester - Suffolk - Henley 
to inject a touch of glamour, or rustic charm or even sophistication to the kitchen.   


PHOTOS 2 & 3

"At deVOL we don't just make kitchens; we create a lifetstyle..."
That's what I like. 
http://www.devolkitchens.co.uk



PHOTOS 5 to 9
I like to go on HOUZ application to look at ideas .
 http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/Kitchens
This is a amazing site 
to pick up ideas or just to dream about fabulous places. These photos come 
from there. It is absolutely must to have . 






etc...

END with our funny and useful door we want to keep as it is... very useful and exquisite !


Please if you have any more good sites to visit, 
or
labels you could suggest for that kind of look, 
be my guest. Even if you see something different. 
I'd like to see different styles too.

Enjoy your week end !



Roselyne x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave yours suggestions.