Tuesday 18 September 2012

TWENTY YEARS AGO ...

Bonjour à toutes, 

I hope you enjoyed your WE wherever you were.
Before I invite you to more inside/out of my Home, I would like to share some more photos about the lovely Christian Dior Wedding dress I showed you last week. 
Obviously, some of you wanted to see how I looked in that dress !
Here we are ... What do you think ? 

  
Inside the Salon Haute Couture during the fittings... I still have very good memories of those moments. Absolutely Magic ! It  was so much happiness and all my colleagues  were so adorable all along, they all made suggestions. Bernard Dupuy who was in charge of the workshop "flou" for Dior made the dress with his "Petites Mains" as we call them. When I was working there as Press Assistant in the P.R. Department, he was always telling me "Roselyne, the day you decide to get married, I would like to make your dress". It was so charming !!! And he did very well.

Obviously, the quality of the photos is not very good 
And a few more with Mr R. also dressed by Christian Dior Homme (as Dominique Morlotti as the Designer for Dior Homme 20 years ago)
At Henley-on-Thames, May 1992 ...
Sorry for the very bad quality of the clichés. 
Anyway, all I can say tonight is, if you have the choice between a ready-to-wear dress or a bespoke dress, go for the second choice.... Tell me you story about your own wedding dress. 
Good night ! 
Roselyne x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave yours suggestions.