Friday 7 March 2014

JOURNEE DE LA FEMME - INTERNATIONAL WOMAN'S DAY


Here I am, 
Back after one week, 
since 
I had my operation for my knee.
Listening to the radio, 
"Daft Punk" : Giorgio by Moroder. I like them from the beginning. 
"Queen" : Bohemian Rhapsody. Love it !
and then the French singer ...  A discovery ...
"Jeanne Cherhal" : Noxolo from her new album out on 10th March.
And 
because 
tomorrow 
is the International Woman's Day, 
I decided to post about this woman called
 Noxolo, 
assassinated because she was lesbian ...
Jeanne Cherhal, did a song called NOXOLO about her.
It happened in 2011 in Johanesburgh
but  it still happened since .

A little girl in front of the banner is Lindiwe, the late Noxolo Nogwaza’s daughter.
She was only 4 years old when her lesbian mother was brutally murdered in 2011.
Photo by Nqobile Zungu (24.04.2013)

SO SAD...  All these  Poor people with horrible lives .





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave yours suggestions.