Wednesday 6 March 2013

COTE FLEURS : le pouvoir des anémones

Good afternoon, 

White sky all day long, 
Not cold, not warm, 
just blank ...
the worst. 
So, I decided to admire my small homemade
"bouquets de fleurs"
in the sitting room. 
I love these flowers. 
So... if you want to offer me some flowers as a gift, 
my dear friends, just think "anémones" when it is the season !

Have a look ! 
A'nt they beautiful ?
I like any color, no problem !
But ... this purple is just gorgeous !





 As you can see, I like to mix different kinds of bottles as vases ...
Another thing I like to collect : all kind of bottles, jars, glasses ... any junk crystal ?


  

I hope you liked these flowers, 
they were for you today. 
Have a nice time wherever you are !

Roselyne x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave yours suggestions.