Saturday 17 November 2012

HOME atmosphere with Neptune

Hi ! everyone, 

I have been busy by visiting, 
filling forms, 
and choosing the schools 
I would like for my son 
for the next 7 years !

Job nearly done, 
as we need to encourage him, 
support him more than ever 
to fit in the school criteria and to succeed at the 11 + exam.
In February we'll know what's going to happen.
Anyway, 

Today, 
 I would like to show you
 the kind of atmosphere I like ...

All photos from http://www.neptune.com












It is simple furniture,
soft colours,
nice combination of accesories,
the light is beautiful,
the choice of the paint on the walls are well associated with the furniture...
Well done to Neptune !


Hope you like these photos too.
Bon Week-end !
Roselyne x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave yours suggestions.